august full moon gratitude

  • Swami Jnaneshvara
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 8:14 PM
      This evening at the time of August's full moon my heart feels love and gratitude for people who have had significant impact on my journey. August is a special month form me. Swami Rama gave swami diksha/initiation 20 years ago this month. Acharya Dandi Swami Indradev Ashram gave the most honorific initiation as a dandi (staff bestowed) swami 14 years ago this month. My biological mother of this body was born in August. Though I hold these three in a special way today, I am grateful to all who have held me and guided me these 65 years.

      Om namaha shivaya

      Swami Jnaneshvara