attention, concentration, meditation, and samadhi

  • Swami Jnaneshvara
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2013
      Here is a little video sample from and online program that Swami Ma Tripurashakti and I are in the process of creating. This is on attention, concentration, meditation, and samadhi. The URL is from a posing in the Abhyasa Ashram Satsang group on Facebook. This is a public group so everybody should be able to open the link.

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/AbhyasaAshramSatsang/permalink/10151568413341914/

      I hope you enjoy this. We'll keep you updated on the publication of the program.