Being happy in the name of yoga

  • Swami Jnaneshvara
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2013
      Probably if I were to play back tapes of my
      past talks, it would be the same ideas again
      and again. People might say, "The swami
      says nothing new--the same old swami, the
      same old stuff. Why do they listen again
      and again?" I feel happy and they all feel
      happy being there, so they make me happy
      and I make them happy. We just spend a
      little happy time together, that's all. We
      just talk about something or do something
      in the name of Yoga. Yes, that is the secret.
      There is a joy in being together, that's all.
      So that is the life of detachment. There is
      no expectation. We just come together.

      Swami Satchidananda Saraswati
      Commentary on the Yoga Sutras