How many try?

  • Swami Jnaneshvara
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
      How many people become aware that we have to attain the goal of life? Very few. How many of them try? Unfortunately few. How many of them practice and go a few steps ahead? Very, very few. And how many reach There? Exceptionally one or two. Because of the determination you have to build, the willpower you have to have. Dynamic will you should have.
      ~ Swami Rama