Passing of Swami Swahananda of Vedanta Society of Southern California

  • Swami Jnaneshvara
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2012
      From Vedanta Press:

      We are sorry to announce that today, October 19, Swami Swahananda passed away at 2:52 pm PST. He was 92 years old.

      Swami Swahananda was the head of the Vedanta Society of Southern California from December, 1976 till October 19, 2012. He was a disciple of Swami Vijnanananda and the second most senior swami of the Ramakrishna Order.

      http://alturl.com/yg2e8