Un-yoga and Prashant Iyengar

  • Swami Jnaneshvara
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 5:27 PM
      "We cannot expect that millions are practicing real yoga just because millions of people claim to be doing yoga all over the globe. What has spread all over the world is not yoga. It is not even non-yoga; it is un-yoga." The undue emphasis, particularly in the West, on asana as the crux of Yoga dilutes the essence of the spiritual practice and its ultimate goal of moksha.

      ~Prashant Iyengar, son of B.K.S. Iyengar