There is no problem

  • swamijb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2002
      ************************
      Swami J's Newsletter
      ************************

      January 12, 2002

      Dear Friends,

      If the inner intelligence is wide awake, life flows smoothly, without
      any problems.

      This awakened intelligence fills and penetrates every aspect of our
      life -- right from our physical postures, our breathing, our
      relationship with one another, our conduct in this world, our
      attitude to this world and to other beings, and to physiological and
      psychological experiences.

      If all these can provide or trigger self-knowledge or self-
      understanding, then in the light of that the arising of problems can
      be completely and totally avoided. Life becomes quite simple and
      smooth, however complex it might look in the eyes of others.

      I am not saying, "And therefore you should lead a natural sort of
      life and walk around naked." Your life may appear to be complicated
      in the eyes of others, but within yourself you are peaceful and so
      alert that in your own intelligence there is no problem.*

      * Swami Venkatesananda, Commentary on the Yoga Sutras

      http://SwamiJ.com