Faces of Nondualism

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
      Faces of Nondualism
      By Swami Jnaneshvara

      This paper is created to help the participants of the Center for Nondualism and Abhyasa Ashram better understand the wide range of principles and practices related to Nondualism (The paper will be revised from time to time to make it ever more clear). Although there is ultimately only one Nondual reality, people approach the direct realization of this through a variety of faces. Following are brief descriptions of many, if not most of these approaches. By exploring the breadth of approaches, we can better understand our own chosen path to direct experience of the Nondual Reality, Truth, Source, or other such ways of denoting this. Individual seekers will find much greater depth within his or her own tradition.

      http://www.swamij.com/pdf/nondualism-paper-101105.pdf