Reorganization of Abhyasa Ashram

  • Swami Jnaneshvara
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2010
      There has been a reorganization at Abhyasa Ashram: Swami Jnaneshvara is now Chairman and President. We have five new directors (now total of 8) who I am happy to say are primarily focused on their sadhana: Olga Garcia, Susan Bridwell, Robin Holzer, Lisa (Leela) Patterson, and Melinda (Mindy) Broadstone. I am grateful for the commitment to their practices and the purposes of the ashram.

      Swami Jnaneshvara

      http://abhyasaashram.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2010
        There has been a reorganization at Abhyasa Ashram: Swami Jnaneshvara is now Chairman and President. We have four new directors (now total of 7) who I am happy to say are primarily focused on their sadhana: Olga Garcia, Susan Bridwell, Robin Holzer, and Lisa (Leela) Patterson. I am grateful for the commitment to their practices and the purposes of the ashram.

        Swami Jnaneshvara

        http://abhyasaashram.org