Online course on The Art of Joyful Living

  • swamijb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      ************************
      Swami J's Newsletter
      ************************

      January 1, 2002

      Dear Friends,

      On January 20, we are beginning an online course based on the text
      The Art of Joyful Living. All of the information is posted on a web
      page, which you can read if you CLICK HERE:
      http://SwamiJ.com/CourseAJL.htm

      Here is the description from the Syllabus:
      "In this online class, we will systematically go through the text of
      The Art of Joyful Living by Swami Rama. This text captures the
      principles of yoga, vedanta, and internal tantra in extremely
      straightforward language, using a minimal amount of technical
      language. Mostly we will go through the text a chapter at a time, a
      page at a time. This will be an ongoing experiment in using internet
      as a learning vehicle. Although it is probably self evident, the fact
      that we are using a text written by Swami Rama does not mean you must
      be a follower of Swami Rama."

      It is my sincere hope that this will be a both fun and useful journey
      we take together. I hope you'll come along!

      Online Course:
      http://SwamiJ.com/CourseAJL.htm