Friends of SwamiJ.com: Connecting in Your Community

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 1:12 PM
      FRIENDS OF SWAMIJ.COM: CONNECTING IN YOUR COMMUNITY
      http://www.swamij.com/friends-swamij-com.htm

      Visitors to the SwamiJ.com website and readers of the newsletters often ask if I know other people or teaching centers in their city or country who do the practices described on the site. While I am not trying to set up "branches" or "centers" in other locations, it seems a good idea to connect people with one another whether for individual friendship, informal satsang groups, or classes.

      If you are ardent about the particular teachings and approaches on the SwamiJ.com website and would like to be listed here, making yourself and/or your own satsang group available for others in your community, please contact me.

      Please click here for complete information:

      http://www.swamij.com/friends-swamij-com.htm