Schedule revision for live video broadcasts with Swami Jnaneshvara

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2009

      The first two live, interactive streaming video programs (last week)
      were well received. I appreciate the participation and feedback from
      those who visited, participated in the "chat" and later wrote to me
      about their positive impressions.

      THIRD PROGRAM:

      We are adding a third program each week because of requests from
      people who have very slow internet connections, and were experiencing
      "choppy" video and sound. On this third program the video streaming
      will be at a lower resolution and slower number of frames per second.
      This will cause the image to be slightly or significantly broken, but
      the sound should still be good. As in the first two programs, we will
      be looking through pages on the SwamiJ.com website (you look at your
      own browser) so the lesser quality of my face may not be a big loss.
      :) We are all experimenting with this process, and I appreciate your
      interest and feedback.

      LOGIN OR SCREEN NAME:

      Please set up a login or screen name through Ustream.tv, using your
      real name. This way, when you type into the "chat" box your questions
      or comments, I will know who you are rather than just seeing a random
      number generated by Ustream. (In the technical sense, you can watch
      without getting a login name.)

      PROGRAM SCHEDULE:
      Wednesdays, 9:30am-10:30am (central time in US)
      Wednesdays, 9:30pm-10:30pm (central time in US)
      Saturdays, 8:30am-9:30am (central time in US)

      TIME CONVERSION:
      To help you convert the scheduled times above to your local time,
      links have been added to the video program page on the SwamiJ.com
      website (through the service of WorldTimeServer.com). A separate link
      is there for each of the programs.
      http://www.swamij.com/broadcast.htm#convert-time
      Or, if you wish, you can go directly to the World Time Server website:
      http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

      PROGRAM LINK:
      http://www.ustream.tv/channel/yoga-meditation-with-swami-j

      WEBSITE LINK ON THE BROADCASTS:
      http://www.swamij.com/broadcast.htm

      Please join in and enjoy these programs.