Live interactive streaming video broadcasts with Swami J

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2009

      We are immediately starting to have live, interactive streaming video
      broadcasts to help the regular visitors to SwamiJ.com in understanding
      ane practicing what is presented on the site. For more information
      please visit this page:
      http://www.swamij.com/broadcast.htm

      The schedule (below) will probably be revised in coming days. Please
      check back often at the link above for updates, or check on the
      calendar page of the website.

      Wednesday mornings:
      9:30 - 10:00 PM Central Time in US
      (There is an international time converter link on the web page above.)

      Wednesday evenings:
      9:30 - 10:00 PM Central Time in US
      (There is an international time converter link on the web page above.)

      Swami J profile page for the broadcast (Ustream.tv):
      http://www.ustream.tv/swamij

      Direct link to the broadcast page on Ustream.tv:
      http://www.ustream.tv/channel/yoga-meditation-with-swami-j

      A small request: If you wish to comment or ask questions through the
      "chat" feature (please do!), please set up a login name an password
      using your real name so that when you post text I can see your name on
      the post.

      Please join in so we can explore this together as a means of expanding
      your practical use of the articles on the website.

      In loving and joyous service,