February in Florida 2009 with Swami Jnaneshvara

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      FEBRUARY IN FLORIDA 2009
      (February 5-22)
      Meditation, Contemplation, and Reconnection
      Self-Transformation Program
      6 hours per day of time together

      Please see this page for complete info about the program:
      http://www.swamij.com/calendar/feb-in-florida.htm

      From February 5-22, 2009, we will be having programs every day,
      including our regular daily meditations at 11:30 am and 6:00 pm. The
      spirit of the gatherings is that of old friends who are very sincere
      about the practices getting together to learn and laugh, to meditate
      and contemplate, and to spend some time away from home to reconnect
      with the deeper, quieter aspects of yourself.

      Many of our gatherings here have historically been spontaneous (often
      after evening meditation), and this has been quite enjoyable,
      flexible, insightful and fun. Some of our times will have themes,
      which we will choose based on program participants. If you have a
      specific topic request, please let me know. We will surely have a wide
      range of discussions, training and practices, both in groups and
      individually. On the page linked above there are also suggested
      reading materials from pdf files and books.

      Whoever is here will come together in a sense of community, with our
      schedules being flexible, while punctual. Out of state or
      international visitors can stay at hotels or condominiums at the
      beach, while local people are also welcome to participate in all
      activities (See the page link for hotel information).

      Our annual Center for Nondualism Conference is the last full weekend
      of February, which is February 20-22. If it works for your schedule,
      please do try to be here over that weekend. It will be a full and
      enriching weekend.
      http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      Please let me know of your wishes or intent about coming during
      February, including what you think will be your approximate arrival
      date and departure date. If you live in the Fort Walton Beach area,
      please let me know how much time you think you will be involved.

      In loving service,

      Swami Jnaneshvara