March 2009: India Meditation Retreat with Swami Jnaneshvara

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2008
      Intensive Meditation Retreat
      with Swami Jnaneshvara
      at Swami Rama Ashram,
      on the River Ganges,
      Rishikesh, India
      March 5-25, 2009

      Retreat and registration info:
      http://www.swamij.com/calendar/rishikesh-retreat.htm

      During March, 2009, I will devote several hours a day to serving a
      handful of sincere people who are both avid readers and practitioners
      of the principles and practices on the SwamiJ.com website, and who are
      dedicated readers and practitioners of the methods described in the
      books of Swami Rama.

      I like to conduct classes interactively, and will ask that you fully
      participate in both discussions and practices. My philosophy is that
      programs such as these should be both fun and useful, and that this
      happens best with open interaction rather than purely lecture style.

      If you feel strongly drawn to spending time with me personally, and
      learning and practicing in this way, this might be a life changing
      time for you. If your interests are other than these, you will find a
      wide range of other programs in Rishikesh, as well as at our own
      ashram on different dates.

      While our days together will be rich and full, there will be plenty of
      time for quiet reflection and walks along the Ganges, which is
      immediately beside the ashram.

      In loving service,

      Swami Jnaneshara

      Retreat and registration info:
      http://www.swamij.com/calendar/rishikesh-retreat.htm

      Ashram website:
      http://sadhanamandir.org/

      Hospital, University, and Swami Rama Center website:
      http://hihtindia.org/
      (Near the ashram; founded by Swami Rama)