Videos on Yoga Meditation and Om Mantra - Mandukya Upanishad

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2008
      It is with sincere heart that I write articles and have created short
      videos to explain complex principles in simple language. Below is a
      comment I received from a person I do not know. I share this with you
      in the hopes that it will help a few to watch these videos closely and
      benefit from them.

      Swami Jnaneshvara

      FEEDBACK RECEIVED ON TWO VIDEOS:

      Thank you for the videos you've assembled. Years ago I turned away
      from formal study of Indian Philosophy. The many long and strange
      words seemed a wall too high to scale for me. But there was something
      in the word 'samskara.' It seemed to contain more meaning than I could
      penetrate and had nothing comparable in English. When I came across
      your videos (Meditation Visualized, and, Mandukya Upanishad) I watched
      again and again with my mouth just hanging open in astonishment. These
      video explanations are of highest value, truly a treasure. I've read
      so many, many volumes. To think that I could have gained what I have
      by watching two, ten minute videos beggars the mind. In fact, if I
      wanted to sit down with Guru and plan out my whole life in advance, I
      could not have picked a more auspicious moment to have placed these
      two videos in my path.

      THE TWO VIDEOS:

      Yoga Meditation Visualized
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oIXAUCOZ10

      Om Mantra and Mandukya Upanishad:
      Yoga Vedanta Meditation
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNruveUaeRg

      More videos by Swami Jnaneshvara
      http://www.youtube.com/yogabindu

      126 videos by Swami Rama on:
      Yoga Sutras (13 hours)
      Sri Vidya Tantra - Saundaryalahari (6 hours)
      http://www.youtube.com/swamiramahimalayas
      (This is a separate, external site)