From one day to the next: Who am I?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      If one day I say I am a Buddhist, the next a Christian, the next a
      Hindu, the next a Jew, the next a Muslim, and the next something else,
      has the "I" actually changed, or only the opinions of the mind? Who am
      I? That cannot be answered with a mere opinion of mind. It can only be
      experienced in the stillness and silence of direct experience, wherein
      these divisions evaporate. May all humans one day see that we all are
      of the same one source.

      Swami Jnaneshvara