Swami Hari left the body June 29, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2008
      Swami Hariharananda Bharati left the body on June 29, 2008, 3:10am
      India time. This is June 28, 2008, 4:30 pm Central Daylight Savings
      time in US. Swami Hari has been a swami initiate of Swami Rama since
      1992, and had known him since the 1950's. Swami Hari lived in the
      hermitage at Tarkeshwar in the Himalayas for many years. I count him
      as a close personal friend. We called one another brother.

      Swami Jnaneshvara