Swami J in: New York City, Jun 12-15; Pittsburgh, Jun 19-22

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      We will have satsang and programs in New York City June 12-15 and in
      Pittsburgh June 19-22. If you would like more information, please
      write to me and I'll connect you with the people locally who are
      kindly making the detailed arrangements of times and locations.

      In loving service,

      Swami Jnaneshvara

      http://www.swamij.com/swamijnaneshvara.htm