AUDIO (32 min): Sermon on the Mount, Nondualism, and Yoga Vedanta

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 4:00 AM
      SERMON ON THE MOUNT, NONDUALISM, AND YOGA VEDANTA
      Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati

      AUDIO RECORDING (PODCAST)
      (32:12 minutes)
      http://www.swamij.com/podcast/080511-swami-j-sermount.mp3

      This presentation is on the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7 of the Christian bible), Nondualism, and Yoga Vedanta Meditation and Contemplation. It is from a presentation at the Center for Nondualism on May 11, 2008. Here are a few concepts from the presentation: There are over 39,000 Christian denominations. Each denomination has its own interpretations of the teachings. If they have the right to interpret those teachings the way they want, then I claim the same right of interpretation that they have claimed. I claim the right to say that Jesus teaches that there is one absolute nondual (advaita) reality, that we all are of that one, that he teaches from that perspective, and that he teaches people to seek enlightenment in their own direct experience. I claim the right to believe that Jesus was a supreme Yoga teacher.

      Center for Nondualism:
      http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      Swami Jnaneshvara:
      http://www.swamij.com/swamijnaneshvara.htm