Free book download: Green Dharma by Georg and Brenda Feuerstein

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 11:52 AM
      From:
      http://www.traditionalyogastudies.com/green_dharma.html

      Green Dharma
      by Georg and Brenda Feuerstein

      FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
      http://www.traditionalyogastudies.com/green_dharma.html

      It brings us joy to make Green Dharma a free download for two simple
      reasons:

      First, the environmental crisis is extremely severe, and green action
      is of the utmost urgency. We are hoping that our book might stimulate
      its readers into appropriate attitudinal change and responsible
      action. Publishing this book through regular channels would take too
      long to reach the public, as well as destroy a large number of trees
      and add to pollution.

      Second, we feel it is more appropriate to not charge for a book that
      shares the Buddha Dharma.

      http://www.traditionalyogastudies.com/green_dharma.html