"I am" and the dissolving of "I am so-and-so"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2008
      By focusing the mind on `I am', on the sense of being, `I am so-and-so"
      dissolves; `am a witness only' remains and that too submerges in `I am
      all'. Then the all becomes the One and the One – yourself, not to be
      separate from me. Abandon the idea of a separate `I' and the question
      of `whose experience?' will not arise. On a deeper level my experience
      is your experience. Dive deep within yourself and you will find it
      easily and simply. Go in the direction of `I am'.

      Nisargadatta