FAQ on SwamiJ.com website

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2008
      The FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page of the SwamiJ.com website has
      been revised and has over 25 questions and responses. These really are
      questions that I am often asked. If you regularly visit the website or
      read this newsletter, you will probably enjoy some of the responses and
      find them useful.

      FAQs from SwamiJ.com
      http://www.swamij.com/faq.htm

      In loving service,

      Swami Jnaneshvara
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2009
        The FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page of the SwamiJ.com website has over 30 questions and responses. If you regularly visit the website or read this newsletter, you will probably enjoy some of the responses and find them useful. Please let me know if there are other important questions to which you would like me to post a response.

        http://www.swamij.com/faq.htm

        In loving service,

        Swami Jnaneshvara