Meditation without Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, or Islam, etc.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      MEDITATION WITHOUT HINDUISM, BUDDHISM, CHRISTIANITY, OR ISLAM, ETC.
      Swami Rama

      O man, realize that the kingdom of God is within you, the Lord of
      life is the highest of all. Anyone who has realized this, would like
      to go to his innermost self. And there is a way for that. I am not
      talking about Hinduism, I am not talking about Buddhism, I am not
      talking about Christianity, I am not talking about Islam. I am
      talking about something universal. The moment you realize that the
      absolute truth which is not subject to change, death, and decay is
      within you, then you attain a freedom, freedom from fears, all fears.
      That is called the state of enlightenment and that can be considered
      to be a state of perfection. Therefore, learn to go to the deeper
      aspect of your being. Everyone should learn to meditate so that he's
      free from many, many diseases. That meditation should be simple, a
      purely scientific technique, without putting any brand, like Hindu
      meditation, Buddhist meditation, Zazen, Zen meditation, Christian
      meditation or Jewish meditation. These teachers have destroyed the
      whole philosophy of meditation. Meditation is a simple method.

      http://swamij.com