What if we make mistakes on the spiritual path?

  • swamijb
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2001
      ************************
      Swami J's Newsletter
      ************************

      December 9, 2001

      Dear Friends,

      The Path of Truth is narrower than the needle's eye and as sharp as a
      razor's edge.

      When you start expanding your consciousness, you will come to know
      that on the path of spirituality there is always guidance from the
      unknown. We have come from the unknown, and we will return to the
      unknown. We remain in the known for only a short time, but the
      unknown is always with us. Therefore, we should rely on the unknown.

      If we are treading the path of light, and if by chance, by mistake,
      by ignorance, or even by bad habit, we commit mistakes, we will
      return to the path again, because of the guidance from the unknown. *

      * Swami Rama, Sadhana

      Guided meditation, December 13:
      24-Hour Retreat, December 15:
      http://www.geocities.com/swamijb/Calendar.htm