Advanced Yoga Nidra

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 6:27 AM
      FROM:
      http://www.swamij.com/yoga-nidra.htm

      ADVANCED YOGA NIDRA

      The form of Yoga Nidra being described in this article can be called
      Advanced Yoga Nidra. In recent years Yoga Nidra has been distorted in
      ways similar to Yoga itself. Unfortunately, almost any guided practice
      that brings a modicum of relaxation is now called Yoga Nidra.
      Therefore, it is now virtually essential that we use another term, such
      as Authentic Yoga Nidra, Traditional Yoga Nidra, or Advanced Yoga
      Nidra. I've opted for the term Advanced Yoga Nidra in this article.

      CLICK HERE FOR THE
      COMPLETE ARTICLE
      ON YOGA NIDRA
      http://www.swamij.com/yoga-nidra.htm