Mahamrityunjaya Mantra VIDEO (6:45): Yoga Meditation, Vedanta, Tantra

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 9:49 PM
      Mahamrityunjaya Mantra
      VIDEO (6:45 minutes)
      By Swami Jnaneshvara and Swami Nardanand

      CLICK HERE:
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=F0f2Pn_n8ks

      Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is one of the more potent of the ancient
      Sanskrit mantras. It is a call for enlightenment and is a practice of
      purifying the karmas of the soul at a deep level. It can also be
      quite beneficial for mental, emotional, and physical health. This
      video has forty audio recitations of the mantra, as well as
      explanations of its meaning. Mahamrityunjaya is a useful practice in
      Yoga Meditation, Vedanta, and Tantra.

      Om Tryambakam Yajamahe
      Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam
      Urvarukamiva Bandhanan
      Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat

      We meditate on the three-eyed reality
      Which permeates, sustains and nourishes all like a fragrance.
      May we be free from the powerful disease-like bondage,
      And receive the nectar that removes ignorance and brings liberation.

      See also this link for more info on the mantra:
      http://www.swamij.com/mahamrityunjaya.htm