Daily programs in Florida every day of February 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2007
      DAILY PROGRAMS IN FLORIDA
      EVERY DAY OF FEBRUARY 2007

      Please see this page for complete info:
      http://www.swamij.com/Calendar/feb-in-florida.htm

      During the month of February 2007 we will be having programs every
      day, including our regular daily meditation at 6:00 pm. The spirit of
      the gatherings is that of old friends who are very sincere about the
      practices getting together to learn and laugh, to meditate and
      contemplate, and to spend some time away from home to reconnect with
      the deeper, quieter aspects of yourself.

      Many of our gatherings here have historically been spontaneous (often
      after evening meditation), and this has been quite enjoyable,
      flexible, insightful and fun. Some of our times will have themes,
      which we'll choose on the basis of program participants. If you have
      a specific topic request, please let me know. We'll surely have a
      wide range of discussions, training and practices, both in groups and
      individually.

      Whoever is here will come together in a sense of community, with our
      schedules being flexible, while punctual. Out of state or country
      visitors can stay at hotels or condos at the beach, while local
      people are also welcome to participate in all activities.

      PROGRAM: Here's a general outline of our activities for the month:

      DAILY: Meditation at 11:30 am; satsang after
      DAILY: Meditation at 6:00 pm; satsang before and after
      TUE, THU, SAT: 10:00 am class (meditation at 11:30 am; food at noon)
      MON, WED, FRI: 7:00 pm class (food at 6:30 pm)
      SUN: 3:00 pm: class
      Other times depending on participants and their areas of interest

      PRIVATE: Here are some other suggestions for you to do in your
      private time:

      -Four meditation times, whether alone or in group:
      early morning, late morning, 6:00 pm, later evening
      -Daily stretches or hatha yoga; exercise, walks on the beach
      -Food: Most days we'll plan to have one meal together

      LET ME KNOW YOUR INTENT: Please let me know of your wishes or intent
      about coming for this. I'm not trying to hold you to this as a
      commitment, but it will help in planning. Give me some idea what you
      think will be your approximate arrival date and departure date. If
      you live in the Fort Walton Beach area, please let me know how much
      time you think you'll be involved, as well as if you'd like to be
      available to help with organizing.