PODCAST: Stages of Meditation, Subtle Experiences, Obstacles to Meditation

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2006
      Click here to listen to the audio Podcast:
      http://www.swamij.com/podcast/061215-meditation-stages-graphic.mp3

      Podcast Description:

      STAGES OF MEDITATION, SUBTLE EXPERIENCES, OBSTACLES TO MEDITATION
      Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
      Recorded December 16, 2006

      This is a conversation on the stages of meditation dealing with
      senses and actions, body, breath, the various levels of mind, and
      that which is beyond the mind. It centers around a graphic on the
      home page of SwamiJ.com that shows these stages, along with a
      question mark representing that which is beyond. We also talk about
      subtle experiences of meditation, obstacles to enlightenment, yoga
      sutras, and balancing living in the world and the highest goal of
      life.

      SWAMIJ.COM AUDIO PODCAST WEB PAGE & ARCHIVES:
      http://www.swamij.com/podcast.htm

      SWAMI J PODCAST also available through I-Tunes, Podcast.net, Yahoo.com, Odeo.com

      http://swamij.com