Podcast: Conversation on Religion, Mysticism and Yoga

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      Audio Podcast:
      http://www.swamij.com/podcast.htm
      http://www.swamij.com/podcast/061007-religion-mysticism-yoga.mp3

      CONVERSATION ON RELIGION, MYSTICISM AND YOGA
      Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati

      This recording is a podcast by Ron Frazer who I have come to know quite
      well through an interfaith group in Florida, as well as private
      conversations. Ron is of the Bahai faith and asked me if he could have
      some of my comments on religion, mysticism and yoga. He also has kindly
      allowed me to copy his podcast here for you. I hope you find the
      conversation enjoyable and insightful.

      http://swamij.com