It will pass

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2005
      A student went to his meditation teacher and said, "My meditation is
      horrible! I feel so distracted, or my legs ache, or I'm constantly
      falling asleep. It's just horrible!"

      "It will pass," the teacher said matter-of-factly.

      A week later, the student came back to his teacher. "My meditation is
      wonderful! I feel so aware, so peaceful, so alive! It's just wonderful!"

      "It will pass," the teacher replied matter-of-factly.

      :)

      http://swamij.com