Greasing karma with love in your family

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2005
      "A human being cannot live without doing karma, actions. And when he
      does some karma he reaps the fruits of the actions. And those fruits
      lead him to do more actions and there is no end. He creates a
      whirlpool for himself and he cannot come out of that. Is there any
      way that you go on doing your actions and yet remain free from the
      bondage of karma? I say yes. If you grease your karma with love, then
      you will not have a problem. You have stress today, 'My wife doesn't
      listen to me.' She thinks, 'My husband doesn't listen to me.' They
      both are going through self-created stress. But if you simply change
      the concept, there will be no stress. Stress has become the biggest
      killer today. Everybody says I have stress, I have stress. Why do you
      have stress? Wife wants to control the husband, husband wants to
      control the wife. Why do you want to control anyone? This tussle is
      going on all the time, in all families and you call it family life
      and love. When I come to your home, you all smile. When I go outside,
      then you start fighting. I know that and I understand. I think there
      can be harmony in the family if there is understanding, understanding
      on a higher level."

      A Personal Philosophy of Life