New newsletter from Swami J on Yoga Sutras

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2005
      A new newsletter has been created, which deals entirely with the Yoga
      Sutras. The newsletter will sequentially move through the Yoga
      Sutras, focusing on their practical application in meditation.
      Included are word for word translations from Sanskrit into English,
      and links to descriptions on www.SwamiJ.com, where there are graphics
      that further help with learning.

      Subscription info is below. I hope that you enjoy this new
      newsletter. Please share this info with others who may be interested,
      but without spamming anybody.

      TWO SAMPLES: Two newsletters have already been created so that you
      can see what they will be like. Click here, and then click on the two
      newsletters:

      NEWSLETTER HOME PAGE: Here is the Yahoo home page of the Yoga Sutras
      newsletter:

      RSS/XLS FEED: If you click on the Newsletter home page link above,
      you will be able to get RSS/XLS feed. I don't know how this works,
      but I'm telling you this for those of you who do.

      TO SUBSCRIBE: The easiest way to subscribe is to send a blank email
      to:
      Yoga-Sutras-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      (You can also subscribe through Join this Group on the Yahoo home
      page of the newsletter, if you already have a Yahoo ID.)

      TO UNSUBSCRIBE: It's always easy to unsubscribe by sending a blank
      email to the address, which is supplied with each newsletter: