Updates to Yoga Sutras 1.1-1.4 on SwamiJ.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 9:19 AM
      Some pictures and graphics have been added to the website writings on
      the first few sutras of the Yoga Sutras (1.1-1.4). This is the
      section that deals with the question, "What is yoga?" Now that the
      whole of the Yoga Sutras is online in the site, I'm going back
      through and trying to "polish" some of the sections with text,
      pictures, and graphics. I hope you find this helps to clarify some of
      the principles and practices.

      Here's the link to the Yoga Sutras 1.1-1.4:
      http://www.swamij.com/yoga-sutras-10104.htm