Donations for tsumani relief fund for India

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2004
      Below is a copy of an appeal for donations
      for relief fund for victims of the tsunami
      in India. This is a good way for you to make
      tax deductible donations and be assured that
      your money is being used properly.

      Swami J

      -----------------------

      "Learn to be spiritual in your daily life by
      doing selfless action." Swami Rama

      Dear Friends,

      We are appealing to you for help for the
      Tsunami victims in India. We are collecting
      donations for the Prime Minister Relief Fund
      of India which will go for aid to the needy
      areas in India.

      Any contribution you can make will help
      provide some relief for the survivors of
      this terrible calamity.

      Your donations are tax deductible. Please
      make your donation payable to Swami Rama
      Foundation of the USA, Inc., and mail it
      to the address below. Include a note that
      your contribution is for the Tsunami victims.
      We will collect the funds and send them to
      India.

      Thanking you for your help.

      Sincerely,
      Swami Rama Foundation of the USA, Inc.