The unreal and the real

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2004
      We loosely talk of Self-realization, for lack of a better term. But
      how can one realize or make real that which alone is real? All we need
      to do is to give up our habit of regarding as real that which is
      unreal. All religious practices are meant solely to help us do this.
      When we stop regarding the unreal as real, then reality alone will
      remain, and we will be that.

      Ramana Maharshi