Albert Einstein quotes

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 2:55 PM
      Albert Einstein quotes:
      http://www.swamij.com/einstein.htm

      "There are two ways to live your life. One is as
      though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if
      everything is a miracle."

      "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
      persistent one."

      "The only real valuable thing is intuition."

      "Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel
      with their own hearts."

      "Before God we are all equally wise - and equally
      foolish."

      "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."

      "Education is what remains after one has forgotten
      everything he learned in school."

      "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my
      education."

      "The only source of knowledge is experience."

      "All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the
      same tree."

      "Science without religion is lame. Religion without
      science is blind."

      "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of
      thinking we used when we created them."

      "Sometimes one pays the most for the things one gets
      for nothing."