Meditation CDs

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      ************************
      Swami J's Newsletter
      ************************

      August 30, 2001

      Dear Friends,

      Two audio CDs have been recorded which are guided practices on Basic
      Yoga Meditation and Yoga Nidra (a deep relaxation that means yogic
      sleep). Some of you have already received copies of these previously.
      However, many extra copies have been obtained and I wanted to let you
      all know about the CDs.

      Between the two CDs, there are a total of 9 separate practices. If
      even 1 of the 9 is of service to you, then I am glad it is useful for
      you.

      Here is a link where there is more information:
      http://www.geocities.com/swamijb/YogaMeditationCDs.htm

      To order: Send your complete name, address, country, and quantity
      wanted to MeditationCDs@... There are no fees, either for the
      CDs or for the postage. The current supply of CDs have already been
      paid for. If you wish, you may send a donation so that more CDs and
      other materials can later be provided for others.