Truth itself becomes the guide

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2004
      Belief in the existence of God indicates
      that one is searching for the Truth. The
      Truth is that which remains unchanged in
      the past, present, and future. The Truth
      is unborn and immortal. To know Truth, one
      needs to purify one's thoughts, speech,
      and actions. Purification is of utmost
      importance, because only through a purified
      mind can an aspirant think clearly and
      contemplate.

      Once we are determined to search for the
      Truth through purified thoughts, speech,
      and actions, we are certain to find the way
      and reach the goal. Truth itself becomes
      our guide, and without making a mistake we
      will find ourselves on the right path.

      Swami Rama
      The Essence of Spiritual Life