Happiness is never borrowed, bought, or earned

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2001

      July 19, 2001

      Dear Friends,

      A reminder, an old quote from Swami Rama:

      "Meditate, meditate, meditate.

      "That's my message to you.

      "I am only a man messenger, a child of the Himalayan sages. I don't
      claim any more than that. I speak the wisdom which was sprinkled on
      me in my childhood.

      "I want you to be happy. But remember this: happiness is never
      borrowed, never bought, never earned; it's already within you.

      "If you want to be happy go inside, deep down, in the inner chamber
      of your being and there you'll find happiness lies in a state of
      silence.

      "Learn to practice that everyday."

      ---Swami Rama