Counseling within

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 10:04 PM
      First your teacher introduces you to the real teacher within you,
      which is called your own conscience. Then you start counseling
      within: "I should not do this because it is not helpful. This is
      creating an obstacle for me." The teacher inspires you, gives you
      strength--that strength which is already within you. The teacher
      introduces you to your own conscience and says, "My child, look
      within and be guided by this."

      Swami Rama
      Inspired Thoughts