The choice for enlightenment

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati <swamijb@yahoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2003
      In the cycle of evolution a human being has attained a status and
      intelligence that enables him to survey the whole of life. He has all
      the potentials and means to grow and develop himself, but not
      everyone utilizes these means.

      By following a definite path, the aspirant can attain the purpose of
      life. Inability in choosing a path, or not practicing the discipline
      of the chosen path, wastes one's time and energy. Various are the
      paths, but the goal is only one.

      Life on this platform is our own choice, and it is also our choice
      whether or not to follow the inner path and get enlightened in this
      lifetime.

      Swami Rama
      Choosing a Path