Mahasamadhi of Swami Rama

  • Swami Jnaneshvara
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2002
      Today, November 13, 2002 is the 6 year anniversary of Swami Rama's
      Mahasamadhi, his day of leaving the body. While remembering the highs
      and lows, the kicks and blows, this is a day in which I especially
      recall, with a tear in the eye and warmth in the heart, the moment in
      which this most masterful face of the Himalayan sages said to
      me, "You are on the path--I will lead you."

      It is a good day to remember that Gu means darkness, and Ru means
      light, and that Guru is not any person, but is the force field driven
      by grace that removes the darkness of ignorance.

      May the grace of Guru guide you to your eternal Self. May all of
      humanity be bathed in the light of Guru.

      In loving gratitude and service,

      Swami Jnaneshvara