Being a researcher, laboratory, and subject

  • Swami Jnaneshvara
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2002
      Interior research is fundamentally different than the research
      conducted in the external world. In the external world, the
      researcher finds subjects for his experiments, but in interior
      research, the researcher must become the subject himself.
      The task is enormously difficult, for the interior researcher must
      assume the attitude, "I am a researcher, I am a laboratory, and I
      am the subject."...

      A true researcher uses all means available to search for the cause of
      the happenings in the internal world.

      Swami Rama
      Path of Fire and Light