Attitude about the purpose of life

  • Swami Jnaneshvara
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      An attitude of indifference and laxity towards the purpose of life is
      ruinous. We should always carefully refrain from such an attitude.
      Friends, my words may be unpleasant to you, but I will never give a
      coating of sweet words to this stern truth. How long can we beguile
      ourselves by turning away from the truth of life?

      Swami Rama
      Book of Wisdom, Ishopanishad