Swami Satchidananda Saraswati

  • swamijb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2002
      Sunday, August 18

      Dear Friends,

      Word has just come to me that Swami Satchidananda Saraswati, founder
      of Yogaville, in Virginia, USA has just left the body within the past
      few hours or so. He was in India at the time.

      Swami Satchidananda is one of the most loving and loved yogis of
      modern times. Though I never met him personally, I hold him close to
      my heart, as he and Swami Rama were close friends for many years.

      Here is a link to the Yogaville page on Swamiji's biography:
      http://www.yogaville.org/Integral_Yoga/Sri_Swami_Satchidananda/Bio.php

      Swami Satchidananda has been an exemplar for all as a most devoted
      servant of humanity.

      OM Tat Sat,

      Swami Jnaneshvara