Filling the world with divine values

  • swamijb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      It is my last prayer to God our Lord that you all may be able to give
      light to human society and bring new life to others through
      sacrificing selfish interests at the altar of universal good.

      Let there be a feeling of oneness with individuals, society and
      country. Humanism means filling this human world with divine values.

      We have only to become human; we already are God.

      Swami Rama
      Book of Wisdom
      Ishopanishad