98One line short course in yoga meditation

  • swamijb
    Feb 17, 2002

      February 17, 2002

      Dear Friends,

      OOPs! A few days ago I sent you the WRONG link about a one-
      line "short course" in yoga meditation. Sorry for the

      The CORRECT link is below:

      The one-line "short course" in yoga meditation:

      World > Senses > Body > Breath > Mind > Silence

      Each of these six stages are explained in very simple, practical
      language on the website link below. It describes the systematic way
      in which yoga meditation deals with all of the levels of our being.

      Here's the link:

      When you go to the page, just click through the six stages linked at
      the top of the page.

      I hope you find this enjoyable and useful.