92The day one truly begins to tread the path of yoga

  • swamijb
    Feb 6 12:16 PM
      ************************
      Swami J's Newsletter
      ************************

      February 6, 2002

      Dear Friends,

      The modern practitioner of yoga may say, "I do this or that style of
      yoga." The student may say, "I go to this or that ashram." The
      aspirant may say, "I follow this or that teacher."

      One day, finally, eventually the practitioner, student, or aspirant
      will ask, "Who is this `I' who is claiming to do this or that, to go
      here or there, or to follow him or her?"

      That is the day one truly begins to tread the path of yoga.

      http://SwamiJ.com