596Daily programs in Florida every day of February 2008

    Jan 4, 2008
      DAILY PROGRAMS IN FLORIDA
      EVERY DAY OF FEBRUARY 2008
      6 hours per day of time together

      Please see this page for complete info:
      http://www.swamij.com/Calendar/feb-in-florida.htm

      During the month of February 2008 we will be having programs every
      day, including our regular daily meditations at 11:30 am and 6:00 pm.
      The spirit of the gatherings is that of old friends who are very
      sincere about the practices getting together to learn and laugh, to
      meditate and contemplate, and to spend some time away from home to
      reconnect with the deeper, quieter aspects of yourself.

      Many of our gatherings here have historically been spontaneous (often
      after evening meditation), and this has been quite enjoyable,
      flexible, insightful and fun. Some of our times will have themes,
      which we'll choose on the basis of program participants. If you have
      a specific topic request, please let me know. We'll surely have a
      wide range of discussions, training and practices, both in groups and
      individually.

      Whoever is here will come together in a sense of community, with our
      schedules being flexible, while punctual. Out of state or country
      visitors can stay at hotels or condos at the beach, while local
      people are also welcome to participate in all activities.

      Please let me know of your wishes or intent about coming for this,
      including what you think will be your approximate arrival date and
      departure date. If you live in the Fort Walton Beach area, please let
      me know how much time you think you'll be involved, as well as if
      you'd like to be available to help with organizing.